Cub Scouts gives parents and their children an opportunity to make memories together, while helping kids develop skills and character traits that will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
Cub Scout Pack 62 in Sudbury, Massachusetts, is part of the Mayflower Council, which is part of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA). Pack 62 is comprised of boys and girls residing in Sudbury entering grades K-5.
Upcoming Pack Events
- Feb 6 - Den meetings
- Feb 13 - Pack meeting, prep for B&G
- More dates to be added - usually 2 Mondays each month for Pack/Den meetings + an additional monthly Pack activity (see Calendar)
- Here is some information about our Pack: Parent Info
2022-2023 Registration Information
Newsletter - Jan 28, 2023:
1. Next meeting - Monday Feb 6, 6:30pm at St E's.
- Den leaders: please communicate your plans with your families
2. Blue and Gold banquet - a celebration of Cub Scout's anniversary
Feb 13 - Pack meeting to prepare skits, decorations, and food drive.
March 6 - Banquet (potluck dinner), skit performances, Court of Honor - more details TBD.
3. Pinewood Derby -
Kit distribution in March
March 18 - car cutting services from BSA
April 1 - Race Day!
4. Pack Chairperson - volunteer needed to replace outgoing chair (me :)
Our Pack runs on volunteers! This role is primarily administrative, responsible for organizing the Pack roster and adult leaders and tracking things behind the scenes. It is considered a Key 3 position, and without it, the Pack can't recharter! Please contact me if you'd like to discuss the time commitment and responsibilities further. No experience needed - just a desire to keep the Pack running!
5. Upcoming calendar (more on sudburypack62.org)
Feb 6 - Den meetings
Feb 13 - Pack meeting, plan B&G
Mar 6 - Blue and Gold, potluck, skits, CoH
Mar 18 - Bear Woodworking workshop + PWD cutting
Mar 20 - Den meetings
Pack 62 marching in the Sudbury July 4th Parade