Cub Scouts gives parents and their children an opportunity to make memories together, while helping kids develop skills and character traits that will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
Cub Scout Pack 62 in Sudbury, Massachusetts, is part of the Mayflower Council, which is part of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA). Pack 62 is comprised of boys and girls residing in Sudbury entering grades K-5.
Upcoming Pack Events
- April 1 - Pinewood Derby
- More dates to be added - usually 2 Mondays each month for Pack/Den meetings + an additional monthly Pack activity (see Calendar)
- Here is some information about our Pack: Parent Info
2022-2023 Registration Information
- New scouts, register online at BeAScout.org (search for 01776, Pack 62)
- Dues information here
Newsletter - Mar 25, 2023:
1. Pinewood Derby - April 1, starting 9:30am at St Es, additional race info this week.
Volunteers needed to help setup and assist with operations - email Ben (email@example.com) if interested
Rules are attached to this newsletter - please be aware of the weight (5.00 oz or less) and dimension requirements!
We will have awards for top 3 finishers in each Rank and Pack overall, and top 3 artistic for the Pack.
2. April meetings:
- April 10 - Den meetings
- April 22 - Sudbury Cleanup Day
- April 24 - Pack meeting - Arrow of Light crossover ceremony
3. Pack Chairperson - Volunteer needed to replace outgoing chair (me :)
Our Pack runs on volunteers! This role is primarily administrative, responsible for organizing the Pack roster and adult leaders and tracking things behind the scenes. It is considered a Key 3 position, and without it, the Pack can't recharter! Please contact me if you'd like to discuss the time commitment and responsibilities further. No experience needed - just a desire to keep the Pack running!
4. Upcoming calendar (more on sudburypack62.org/calendar.html)
May 20/21 - Spring Campout
May 29 - Memorial Day parade
June TBD - Rocket Launch, Woosox overnight
Pack 62 marching in the Sudbury July 4th Parade