Cub Scouts gives parents and their children an opportunity to make memories together, while helping kids develop skills and character traits that will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
Cub Scout Pack 62 in Sudbury, Massachusetts, is part of the Mayflower Council, which is part of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA). Pack 62 is comprised of boys and girls residing in Sudbury entering grades K-5.
Upcoming Pack Events
- Dec 5 - Pack meeting
- Dec 10 - American Heritage Museum
- Dec 12 - Den meetings
- More dates to be added - usually 2 Mondays each month for Pack/Den meetings + an additional monthly Pack activity (see Calendar)
- Here is some information about our Pack: Parent Info
2022-2023 Registration Information
Newsletter - Dec 3:
1. Pack meeting - Monday Dec 5, 6:30pm at St E's (1 Morse Rd)
- Winter themed games for the entire Pack
2. American Heritage Museum - Saturday Dec 10, 10am
568 Main St, Hudson MA
Pack will pay for scout admission, adults are $15. Bring a friend!
This is a great exhibit of military planes, tanks, and war history, and great for kids (and adults) to wander through.
3. Ecotarium overnight - Jan 14-15
We have about 45 people who have signed up. I will be sending a separate email to confirm as we need a firm count and deposit by Dec 14.
If you haven't signed up, please do so ASAP by Dec 5: https://forms.gle/wQCDnepDvDmAVb6LA
4. Rechartering and BSA fees
Every year in Dec, we renew our charter/roster with BSA. This is when we collect 2023 National fees. You should have received an email from me if you owe Dues or Fees. Let me know if you have any questions.
5. Christmas Tree Sales - just a plug for the Sudbury Scout Troops and their annual Christmas Tree fundraiser sale. Please consider picking up your tree and supporting Sudbury BSA. Sale ongoing in the Sullivan Tire lot on Rt 20.
6. Parent meeting minutes from Nov 29
7. Upcoming special events:
Website calendar should be up to date at sudburypack62.org
Dec 10 - American Heritage Museum visit
Jan 14 - Ecotarium overnight
Feb 4 - TBD
March 4 - Blue and Gold dinner
April - Pinewood Derby
May - Campout
June - Rocket Launch
Pack 62 marching in the Sudbury July 4th Parade